Custom Design Policy
We firmly believe in delivering what you want, when you want it, and how you want it at a fair value. All of our engagement rings, wedding bands, and most of our fine jewelry are made to order, but sometimes you might just want what we have not made (yet). Our goal behind this policy is to avoid charging fees unnecessarily and instead gathering good requirements that lend themselves well to good design and cost-savings.
- Catalog items being modified to fit a stone you purchased from Pavé Jewelers, or your personal stone are not subject to a custom design fee.
- Custom orders are designed to meet your exact specifications. All sales are final, but to be reasonable we may offer up to a 50% exchange.
- CAD Designs for rings with center stones (i.e. engagement rings, cocktail rings, etc.) are dependent on the center and/or side stones' dimensions.
- If you are purchasing a diamond or gemstone from us, the stone would need to be purchased first before proceeding to the custom process.
- You are not obligated to purchase a diamond or gemstone from us in order to proceed with the custom process.
- Custom designs are subject to a variable non-refundable fee starting at $300 and up. The first two revisions are free and each additional revision thereafter costs $75.
- A complete change of design would be an additional non-refundable fee starting at $300 and up. The first two revisions are free and each additional revision costs $75.
- Once a custom design has been approved, changes would be subject to an additional $75 per revision.
- Quotes for the finished item will always include the custom fee and be valid for 30-days. For example, if you are quoted $2,500 it includes the fee(s).
- Pavé Jewelers goal is to deliver a high quality product within the shortest period of time; a custom-design can range within 4 - 8 weeks.
- Pavé Jewelers reserves the right to decline custom design requests.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 855-696-7283 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.